Swifi® was designed exclusively for a hospital environment: greater rigidity and a longer life span, easy manoeuvrability and a large range of accessories including Swing IV®, an exclusive system of rotating IV pole.
Swifi® is a transfer chair with an ultra modern and welcoming design that contributes to reducing patient anxiety on arrival at a hospital. The patient's intimacy is respected when manipulating the footrest due to its bilateral control.
The Swifi® transfer chair allows easy access for all patients, notably reduced mobility or corpulent patients. A patient weight capacity of 200kg, an open-sided seat, swing-back armrests and a sliding footrest ensure both lateral and frontal access comfortably.
- 30130-02 - 47 cm width
- 30130-02L - 60 cm width
- Patient weight capacity: 200kg
- Electrogalvanised steel frame with light grey epoxy finish
- Epoxy finished push bar matching upholstery colour
- Backrest and seat in class M1 flame retardant seamless covering
- Patient file holder
- Clothes basket
- Adjustable arm rests with stopper
- Retractable footrest with bilateral control
- Front shock absorbers
- Rear castors ø 300mm with centralized brakes
- Front castors ø 100mm – ball bearing
- 58cm seat height