Those were the most frequent requests when we asked users what they needed to improve imaging productivity and quality in point-of-care applications. The NextGen LOGIQ* e’s imaging engine comes from GE’s flagship console systems, delivering crisp images in a compact package. Point-of-care-specific software and transducers help to see the needle to administer a block or perform an aspiration quickly, even in an obese patient. When productivity matters, you can control the console from the transducer – potentially eliminating the need to have a second person assist.
Anatomy-specific presets and the ability to display only the functions you need means you can focus on the patient rather than the control panel.
LOGIQ e gives you our B-Steer + Needle Recognition to help provide more accurate vision in three key areas—needle, anatomy and motion—even in Color and Power Doppler
Key Features of the LOGIQe Portable Ultrasound Machine
- Durable and compact for easy portability
- Large, user-friendly, high-resolution color display
- Automated features give you advanced imaging with efficiency
- LOGIQview renders images into a panoramic image up to 60cm.
- Simultaneous Split Screen shows two images side-by-side for live scanning, even with and without Color and Power Doppler. Also use Split Screen for contralateral and historical comparisons.
- Power Doppler Imaging (PDI) sensitivity helps you detect slow blood flow, even in small vessels.
- Easy 3D gives you the power to scan and reconstruct a volumetric image
- B-Color lets you add color tints to grayscale to better amplify contrasts.
For more information or a quote on the LOGIQe Portable Ultrasound Machine; please call or use the MedicalSearch email enquiry for a direct reply.