In the modern world, all sorts of medical equipment is starting to utilise the power of computers to facilitate patient monitoring and diagnosis.
The PC-based resting ECG by Welch Allyn is just such a piece of equipment. Packed with features and backed by powerful software this is truly the future of electrocardiographs.
This ECG kit turns any PC into a full-featured electrocardiograph. Intuitive Windows® operation makes it easy for your staff to learn and use, while the power and features of a PC-based system save money and increase utilization of existing equipment. It is easy to set up every PC workstation as an ECG so doctor's in a clinic environment do not need to move around to utilise the ECG.
- Large screen display saves time and eliminates repeat ECGs
- ECG measurements speed physician review and interpretation
- Programmable report formats that print on plain paper using inkjet or laser printer
- On-screen ECG report editor lets you change or add a diagnosis
- Serial comparison lets you compare previous ECGs to highlight changes
- Optional ECG interpretation available
- Upgradeable—leverage your investment by adding stress, spirometry and/or ABPM modules to complete your cardiopulmonary suite