Features of APS Medical Wide Bore Suction Tube/Suction Curettes:
- The tube has been tested with suction pressures up to 600mmHg (-80kPa) and is recommended for continuous duty at suction pressures of 525mm Hg (-70kPa).
- Wide bore suction tube is extruded from medical grade pvc providing a tube size of 9.7mm inside diameter.
- The tube has end connector fittings enabling push-on connection to standard suction trap/canisters whilst accepting a range of suction curettes and swivel, flow control handle.
- The externally fitted connector provides a continuous, stable lumen size free of flow inhibiting steps. This feature optimises the suction capabilities and performance of the tube.
- The tube material has been carefully formulated to provide a dimensionally stable lumen when used for high suction applications while providing the necessary flexibility to permit easy manipulation during the procedure.
- The tube is provided standard in 2.5 metre and 3 metre lengths, sterile, double wrapped in a peel pouch. An optional pack is available with the flow control swivel handle fitted to the tube.
The end connectors are sized to accept a range of companion fittings:
- Flow control swivel handle
- Rigid, straight curettes in sizes 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12mm diameter
- Rigid, curved curettes in sizes 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12mm diameter
- Flexible Karman curettes in sizes 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10mm diameter
Curettes and swivel handle are provided sterile in a peel pouch.
Manufactured under the ISO13485:2003 Quality Management System are certified for CE marking.
For more information please call or use the MedicalSearch enquiry for a direct reply.