APS Medical Laparoscopic Suction Irrigation Sets
The set comprises:
- Flow control valve – an ergonomically designed smoothly contoured trumpet style valve that fits comfortably in the hand, providing convenient finger control access to the two plunger type flow controllers.
- The plunger caps are colour and contour coded to provide ready identification of the function accessed.
- The plunger spring return ensures smooth and reliable operation for controlled irrigation and aspiration.
- The capped valve port provides access for the removal of tissue samples and specimens exceeding the lumen size of the suction tube.
- Twin, co-joined suction /irrigation tube, 3 metre long provides the physical convenience of a single tube with the functional capacity of two tubes.
- Soft connectors provide a sound leak-tight connection to the respective ports of the control valve, a soft push-on connector is provided for the suction connection while single or twin irrigation spikes are provided with isolating clamps.
- Stainless steel cannulae in 5mm, 6mm and 10mm outside diameters are contoured to provide an atraumatic tip with suction relief holes.
- The cannulae are 33cm long and supplied with a fitted connecting nut. Alternate sizes and lengths are available to order.
All sets are supplied sterile, each double wrapped in a pe bag and peel pouch.
The sets are packaged in cartons of 10 and 20 pieces
Manufactured under the ISO13485:2003 Quality Management System are certified for CE marking.
For more information please call or use the MedicalSearch enquiry for a direct reply.