The bladder management of paraplegic patients is an important part of daily care. Because the patient and nurse are not able to judge the bladder volume, the patient's bladder often overfills causing potential upper urinary tract deterioration, frequent catheterization and increased risk of infections of the iatrogenic urinary system. Frequent catheterisation can increase pain and the psychological burden on patients, as well as more easily damaging the urinary tract.
- Medical service Urology
- Surgical / Operation room
- Recovery / Emergency room
- Intensive care and extended care
- Home health.
- Diagnose urinary retention and evaluate many common urological conditions
- Prevent unnecessary catheterisation
- Reduce rates of urinary tract infection
- Monitor post-operative recovery
- Help caregivers manage and treat incontinence
- Reduce costs and save staff time
- Increase the quality of patient care, reduce the frequency of catheterisation
- Protect the patient's dignity, reduce patient pain and improve their quality of life.
- 3.5 inch colour LCD
- Fast scan time <4 seconds
- 3 patient modes (Standard/Obesity/Children)
- Real Time 3D Scanning
- Built-in languages include English, French, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese and Chinese.
- Probe frequency: MHz 2.5
- Volume calculation reference plane: 12plane, interval 15°
- Volume rendering resolution: 1ml
- Measuring range: 20ml - 999ml
- Measuring accuracy: 20ml - 99ml deviation ≤± 15ml
- Measuring accuracy: 100ml - 999ml deviation ≤± 15%