Users can turn on the Cube and have instant cryogenic cooling from a maintenance-free solution that eliminates the hassle of handling liquid nitrogen. The CryoTel Cube can operate in multiple orientations with no degradation in performance. The cryocooler is mounted on vibration isolation mounts to reduce exported vibration. An optional Active Vibration Cancellation system further reduces exported vibration to levels consistent with liquid nitrogen.
For a free quote just submit the 'Enquire Now' form or call us.
Radiation Saunders | Equipment for Detection, Measurement & Monitoring of Ionising Radiation
Radiation Saunders is specialised in supply of equipment for detection, measurement and monitoring of ionising radiation. We also supply Sunpower Cryocoolers. These include Stirling Coolers for applications in high temperature superconductivity, radiation detection, optics, CCD, LNA, gas liquefaction and more.
Our key categories include:
- X-ray QA and equipment servicing
- Gamma radiation detection and DAQ
- Alpha, Beta and Gamma Spectroscopy
- Neutron detection
- Liquid Scintillation detectors
- Major end-user markets are medical, mining, environmental, education, defence, industrial and nuclear research.