Benefits of SuperDaps Dappen Dishes:
- SuperDaps prevent bond from setting in the well.*
- No cover required - deep narrow black well massively reduces light penentration.
- 1 drop of bond can last for the entire appointment. (Resin bond only, not necessarily solvent based bond)
- Prevents wastage of bond.
- Evaporation is reduced because of the wells narrow opening, and use of the brush as a loose "cork".
- Tests confirm that non volatile bond can last 24 hours or more without setting!
- Holds brush upright ready to use.
- All SuperDaps work with microbrushes or bristle brushes.
There are 4 SuperDaps with different functions:
- One well.
- Bond lasts for hours (up to 24 hours) because of reduced light). Volatile bonds last longer (not 24hrs) because evaporation is reduced (not eliminated).
- Brush is held upright in the well ready to use.
- Bond is kept free from contamination
- Two wells and 1 brush holder.
- Combines SuperDap 1 PLUS another deep, wide well, 2.
- Well 2 allows room for instruments to be dipped into bond or other liquids - such as when dipping the flat plastic with bond to manipulate composite.
- Bond remains usable in well 2 for up to 90 minutes.
- This well can also be used for other purposes - etch, prime etc.
- Perfect for SE Bond® users - Prime in 1 , Bond in 2.
- Three wells and 2 brush holders.
- Combines SuperDaps 1 and 2 + DailyDap (a standard dappens dish).
- More options, more flexibility.
- Additional brush holders.
- Perfect for etch/prime/bond or etch/gluma/bond or Porcelain Etch/silane/bond etc.
- A mini dental organiser.
- Four wells, two brush holders and two bur holders.
- Combines all the other SuperDaps PLUS Well 4 has an angled side so the brush reclines backward and away from the hand after it has been used - and fits cotton bud with topical.
Note: Hole 2 also fits 99% of L.A. caps for no-risk recapping. Hole labelled 5 also is great for mixing and storage of wedges, sectional matrices, inlay and crowns.
*Light Cured Bonds only