Fluid warming cabinets are designed to heat intravenous and irrigation fluids to help regulate a patient's body temperature during surgery. This Australian designed and made fluid warmer includes features such as a fan forced system which allows even temperature throughout the cabinet, and an LED digital display which allows you to easily see the temperature of the fluids. The cabinet is fitted with a built in high temperature alarm in case of overheating and is finished with a stainless interior/exterior and chrome plated shelving.
- Microprocessor control panel - for accurate temperature control
- LED temperature display - allows you to easily see the product temperature
- Double glazed doors - allows you to see the fluid bags and bottle whilst still keeping the heat in
- Fan forced air - for even temperature throughout the fluid warmer
- Magnetic door closure - for easy and secure door closure
- Stainless steel construction - easy to keep clean and sanitary
- Chrome plated shelves - resistant to heat.
- Dimensions: 500W x 575D x 600H mm
- Capacity: 80 litres
- Shelves: 2
- Current draw: 2 amps.