- Quality Engineering - Signaller, already operational in hundreds of disabled vehicles, is constructed using high quality, state of the art, micro-electronic and software. As a result, Signaller is the worlds first to offer Modifiers the ability to connect directly into the CAN-BUS electrical configurations of modern computerised vehicles like Audi, Citroen, and Volkswagen etc.
- Affordability - Signaller units are provided direct to Vehicle Modifiers via our distributor.
- In addition to this, installation is easy and takes around half the time of similar units. This means, the option of having the most advanced and reliable technology installed actually saves money, and time.
- Six Function Kypad: Indicators, Lights (high/low beam), Horn and Window Wipers (front and rear).
- Hard-Wired Keypad or RF remote Control: Fits to either the steering wheel or to existing mobility hardware i.e. Brake/Accelerator Levers.
- Quality Pressure Switches: Reliable and easy to find.
- Can-Bus Interface Compatibility
- All Existing Vehicle Controls Remain Dominant: For safety and to maintain access for non-disabled drivers, the vehicles factory controls will over-ride Signaller's commands.
- Quick and economical installation.