The Ratcliff RUL 300A is designed for frequent use. Operated from a two-button control, which opens and closes the lift cassette, deploys and stows the lift and raises and lowers the platform during use
Ratcliff RUL300 Manual Model:
The lift cassette is opened manually and the lift pulled out by the operator. The lift is then operated by a two-button control which raises and lowers the platform.
Ratcliff RUL301A Semi-Automatic Model with extended platform:
Enjoys all the benefits of the RUL300A with the additional advantage of an extra long platform.
- The Ratcliff under floor lift stows neatly under the vehicle floor giving greater flexibility of vehicle use.
- Ratcliff under floor lifts feature automatic electrical isolation
- Reed switches for added reliability
- Improved sealing of stowage cassette providing additional protection from rain and road grime.
- Steel-based handrails for greater durability and high quality powder-coated components.