The laser markers of the PowerLine F series are diode-pumped, q-switched fiber lasers with 20 W, 30 W, and 50 W respectively output power, which will mark almost all metals and plastics with high economic efficiency. The space-saving design facilitates integration into existing production environments.
In addition to high-speed marking applications, the PowerLine F 50 is perfectly suitable for edge isolation and scribing of solar cells as well as cutting and structuring of metals.
- edge Isolation
Features at a Glance
- different power ranges for various applications
- completely air-cooled
- low operating costs
- single and double galvo
- compact laser head
- Power range: 20 W, 30 W, 50 W
- Laser type: diode-pumped fiber Yb
- Wavelength, (typ.): 1064 nm
- Marking field: 120 x 120 mm
- Power consumption: 330 VA, 390 VA, 470 VA