The new iExaminer PanOptic Ophthalmoscope is a portable hardware with an App allowing you to view, capture, store, compare, send and retrieve fundus images anytime, anywhere.
- Rapid capture of fundus images on your iPhone for easy, cost-effective eyeground documentation
- Works with the Welch Allyn PanOptic Ophthalmoscope for 5X greater view than standard ophthalmoscopes
- Allows you to document and study images
- Email capability for sharing images with colleagues
- Compare images to previous/baseline images to track progression
- Facilitates patient education