ABCO Health Care’s new Australian designed and manufactured Pilates Clinical Reformer is designed to help patients with orthopaedic, neurological and other pain conditions in hospital, physiotherapy, rehabilitation and clinic environments.
- The unique extruded rails securely retain the smooth-riding carriage while the foot bar has a spring-loaded angle adjustment control which can be operated by foot during a session.
- Other standard features include a fitted wooden foot board with non-slip surface, double rope straps for hand and foot use, wheels, removable shoulder pads with integrated rope storage hooks, five springs [3 standard weight and one each ½ and ¼ weight] and a two length spring mount allowing up to 24 varying resistances. The wide foot bar has extra padding for improved comfort.
- The integral wheels allow for easy moving of the ABCO Pilates Fitness Reformer which can be stored by stacking or upright when not in use. Non-slip feet hold the reformer securely even on a wooden floor.
- This reformer can be stacked up to 3 high or set upright for storage
- The standard carriage height is 440mm.
- Optional accessories include a reformer box, a jump board and a mat inser
- ABCO Pilates Reformers come with a 5 year warranty
Product Code: PLCE.06051.000000.00HP0
For more information and details of options, accessories and pricing please contact us.