ABCO Health Care's NEW Dynamic Tilt Table improves recovery rates while reducing risks to carers.This is achieved through progressive partial weight bearing exercises using the sliding top on the tilt table which can significantly strengthen de-conditioned lower limbs.
- ABCO Health Care's new Dynamic Tilt Table is available in a range of configurations to optimise patient care and outcomes.It is designed and is made in Australia based on our popular Dual Action Tilt Table available since 1997.
- By using a twin column lift we are able to achieve a more powerful lifting function without lengthwise movent during height adjustment. As a bonus, with fewer moving parts the table stucture has fewer places where hands or limbs could be crushed.
- It was developed to permit easy transfers from either wheelchairs or beds and has a height range of 500 – 750mm.
- The long cut-out in the leg area allows for individual strapping of the legs as required – a set of three patient straps is supplied as standard.
- The table top tilts to 80° and patients can safely walk on and off the table if appropriate taking advantage of the adjustable angle foot plate [ 15 / -25deg in 6 steps]. Two angle indicators, one on either side of the table, are also a standard accessory.
- Lifting capacity is 350kg and tilting capacity is 200kg / 350kg
- Whether used in a Rehabilitation setting or at a patient’s bedside, the Dynamic Tilt Table can improve patient recovery rates while reducing risks to carers.
- This is achieved through progressive partial weight bearing exercises using the sliding top on the tilt table which can significantly strengthen deconditioned lower extremities.
- Repeated exercise on the Dynamic Tilt Table allows physical progress to be assessed in an objective manner.
- Patient handling causes many injuries to health care workers and the use of a Dynamic Tilt Table overcomes the need to move patients out of bed on to the floor for weight bearing exercise critical for their recovery.
- The ABCO Health Care Dynamic Tilt Table is built to handle patients up to 350kg.
- Moving the table to a patient’s bedside reduces patient discomfort and the costs of transfers. The optional electronic braking system makes moving the table effortless
- Simply transfer the patient to the table, raise the backrest slightly for comfort and resistance, remove the insert, release the lock and your patient is ready to exercise with the level of resistance controlled by the angle of the table.
- There is no Australian GST payable on Tilt Tables.
See more at http://www.abcohc.com.au/ABCO_Dynamic__Sliding_Top__Tilt_Table-details.aspx