Benefits of the aveoTSD® Anti Snoring Tongue Stabilisation Device:
- The aveoTSD® directly stabilises the tongue in a forward position during sleep to prevent it from
obstructing the airway, increasing the three-dimensional airway space.
- Allows easier breathing and less vibrations in the airway, preventing snoring.
- May be a suitable alternative to patients wishing to avoid the problems associated with CPAP and MAS appliances.
For some patients CPAP can be bulky, noisy and psychologically unattractive. For others, MAS/MAD appliances can cause slow orthodontic drifting of the entire dental arch into a class three position. In patients with normal and especially deep bites this may lead to premature anterior contact and TMD issues. The TSD moves the tongue forward directly instead of moving the jaw forward and thus minimises the slow nocturnal orthodontic effect on the teeth and the bite.
Some patients may need a week or two to adapt to wearing the device. Perseverance will be rewarded. For some patients it will not be suitable. Usually however, there is a high degree of acceptance.
A simple effective treatment for snoring.
The aveoTSD® needs no special custom fabrication. Requires simple selection from one of three sizes. Developed over five years of clinical research into the treatment of snoring, the aveoTSD® was created by internationally recognised dental sleep medicine specialist and orthodontist Dr Chris Roberston. It improves quality of life by improving sleeping habits, which in turn creates energy during the day and an overall feeling of improved well-being.
- 3 sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Clip-on Uni-Spacer: 7mm Clip-on Uni-Spacer
- Professional Sizing Kit: Small, Medium, Large aveoTSD, 4mm and 7mm Clip-on Uni-Spacer for extra titration.