Find and buy ultrasonic cleaners from verified suppliers on MedicalSearch. An ultrasonic cleaner is used to clean laboratory and medical equipment with ultrasound frequencies and cleaning solvents.
Factors to consider when buying an ultrasonic cleaner:
- Industrial heavy duty – Features heavier compound transducers and generators and welded stainless steel tanks.
- Lab-size or tabletop – Features heavy transducers but the generators are located in the same case as the tank.
- Small toy-like systems – Portable machines suitable for light cleaning.
- Tank size – Determine the size and number of the items that need to be cleaned.
- Ultrasonic cleaner frequency – Refers to the energy level of cavitation bubbles during cleaning. This is influenced by the material and surface dimensions of the object to be cleaned and the type of contamination to be removed. The ideal range is between 25 kHz and 40 kHz.
- Power – Refers to the number of ultrasonic cleaning emitters that are used during cleaning. The ideal range is 10-20 W/L for small tanks and 5-20 W/L for larger ones.
- Operating modes – Consider models with a sweep mode operation. It prevents dead zones and useful for uniform cleaning.
- Baskets and racks – Choose the appropriate size of the parts baskets to ensure they do not touch the ultrasonic transducers.
- Heater – Heat improves cleaning performance. Ideal water temperature is between 60 and 76 degrees celsius.
Contact our vendors for a free quote or expert advice on ultrasonic cleaners. Delivery available Australia wide.