Features of Thermoline Scientific Data Loggers:
- These standalone data loggers measure and store up to 16,378 temperature readings over a -35 to +80°C (-31 to +176°F) range.
- The user can easily set up the logging rate and start-time, and download the stored data by plugging the data logger into a PC’s USB port and running the purpose designed software under Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and 7.
- Data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications.
- The models with a high contrast LCD can show a variety of temperature information.
- At the touch of a button, the user can cycle between the current, maximum and minimum stored temperatures.
- The data logger is supplied complete with a long-life lithium battery, which can typically allow logging for up to 1 year.
- The data logger is protected against moisture to IP67 standard when the protective cap is fitted.
Temperature only with LCD
Temperature and Humidity
Temperature and Humidity with LCD
Higher Accuracy Temperature and Humidity