They are designed to be placed in a pocket (chest or abdomen) of a worker who handles radiation or a person who happens to enter a radiation handling facility.
Compact enough to fit comfortably in pocket
Alarm function equipped
Wide measurement range from 1μSv to 10Sv
Accumulated dose and dose rate measuring
Data holding function
Easy to see display with backlight
For a free quote just submit the 'Enquire Now' form or call us.
Radiation Saunders | Equipment for Detection, Measurement & Monitoring of Ionising Radiation
Radiation Saunders is specialised in supply of equipment for detection, measurement and monitoring of ionising radiation. We also supply Sunpower Cryocoolers. These include Stirling Coolers for applications in high temperature superconductivity, radiation detection, optics, CCD, LNA, gas liquefaction and more.
Our key categories include:
- X-ray QA and equipment servicing
- Gamma radiation detection and DAQ
- Alpha, Beta and Gamma Spectroscopy
- Neutron detection
- Liquid Scintillation detectors
- Major end-user markets are medical, mining, environmental, education, defence, industrial and nuclear research.