The Brewer Access High-Low Exam Table introduces the first table of its kind to offer abundant storage capacity with Brewer’s signature pass-through drawer system.
Safety grab bars; 18” wheelchair transfers; a pass-through work surface; 450 lb. weight capacity; and customisable two-tone plush upholstery are just a few of the unique features you won’t find anywhere else.
Brewer Access Hi-Lo Exam Table Product Specifications:
- Effortless chair-to-table design seamlessly takes patient from consultation to examination
- 18” low height for easy patient on and off
- Patented pass-through side drawers can be opened from right or left side of table
- Safety grab bars provide patient added safety and comfort and conveniently swing out for wheelchair transfers or closer access to patient
- Largest storage capacity available
- Pass through work surface
- Return to chair feature quickly and easily takes table back to lowest chair position in one, simple step (on power back model only).
- Safety on/off switch disables foot control to prevent patients or children from moving table when unattended.
- Safely handles patients up to 450 lbs.
- Simple pneumatic backrest for easy patient positioning on manual models
- Comfortable, seamless upholstery with easy to clean surface
- Additional paper storage under backrest: holds up to 7 rolls of 18” or 21” table paper
- Adjustable ergonomic stirrups
- 3 year warranty
- 18 standard upholstery colors to match any exam room décor
- Certifications: UL listed, CUL listed
- Options: Power back / return to chair, Premium plush upholstery, 5° pelvic tilt; 60-Watt drawer heater in front top drawer
- Table Dimensions
- Height: 18” – 37”
- Length: 57”, extends to 72”
- Width: 28”
- Leg extension length: 15”
- #99505: stainless steel drain pan
- #100407: front drawer dividers
- #100253: urology drain pan system
For further information about the Brewer Access Hi-Lo Exam Table visit Midmed at http://www.midmed.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Midmed team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Medical Equipment for Australia