Ansell has added a moisturiser to the polymer lining of our leading surgical glove, Gammex® PF. Your skin is your primary barrier and now with Gammex PF HydraSoft your secondary barrier moisturises your skin whilst providing premium barrier protection. Gammex PF Hydrasoft are the ideal surgical gloves for people with sensitive hands.
- Skin moisturiser to sooth dried skin and maintain hand health
- Powder-free latex to reduce post-operative sequalae
- Polyurethane (animal free) lining with hydrophilic and hydrophobic elements to facilitates damp donning and intra-operative changes
- Excellent moisture control to maintains glove shape, fit and feel
- P.E.A.R.L. technology to reduce extractible protein levels, reducing risk of latex sensitisation
- Thinner and shaped finger pads for improved finger sensitivity and surgical finesse
- Textured under surface of fingers and palm for maximum grip, both wet and dry
- Smooth upper surface to reduce friction with instrumentation and tying sutures
- Graduated palm thickness to reduce hand working pressures
- Relocated thumb ball reduces working resistance when double donned
- Tapered straight cuff for improved gown grip, reduced cuff roll down and easier donning.
- Tapered thickness to reduce carpal tunnel pressure when double donned
- Cuff printing of brand, size and L and R for easy identification
- Sticky band for improved gown sleeve grip