They are the ideal microsurgery gloves.
If you would like to double glove, Ansell recommends Gammex® PF Micro-Thin as it is easier to double donn.
- Thinner latex formula improves finger sensitivity for delicate instrumentation
- Specifically designed for ophthalmic, vascular, plastics, neuro and other sensitive procedures
- Powder-free latex surgical gloves offering strength, softness, comfort and grip
- Excellent latex moisture control maintains shape and fit with hand
- P.E.A.R.L. wash technology to reduce residual proteins, reducing risk of latex sensitisation
- External surface has mild textured finish for excellent wet instrument grip
- Even cuff thickness providing strength and improved gown grip
- 'Sticky band' positioned at the cuff end to secure gown and prevent roll down
- Branding size, L or R printed on cuff for easy identification
- Soft brown colour to reduce glare from operating lights when using magnification instruments