Its resistant nitrile formulation and extended cuff length (280mm) make it ideal for cleaning instruments in CSSD, for chemotherapy drug handling and chemical handling, or in any situation where additional wrist protection is required.
Areas of Use
- General ward
- Scope cleaning (sleeve extenders available in polyethylene, vinyl or neoprene)
- Sterilising departments
- Chemotherapy drug handling (FDA approved*)
- Chemical handling
- Improved softer, nitrile formulation for comfort and fit
- Powder-free to eliminate powder related complications
- Mild textured finish on fingers and palm for excellent grip
- High tear resistance
- Excellent resistance to a broad range of commonly used chemicals
- Silicone-free, ensures no delamination to contaminate test results
- Thiurams-free to reduce risk of contact dermatitis
- Long Cuff (280 mm) for extra wrist protection
- Ambidextrous gloves
- Layer pack for easier dispensing and reduction of waste
- Blue coloured nitrile glove for easy identification as a synthetic glove
- Three year shelf-life.
US FDA approved for handling chemotherapy drugs. Gloves used for protection against chemotherapy drugs must be selected specifically for the type of chemicals used. Review material safety data sheets for the chemicals being used to determine the required level of protection.