Made from a softer nitrile formulation for increased comfort, Micro-Touch NitraFree also feature nitrile's characteristic high resistance to tear, puncture and chemicals, including chemotherapy drugs.
Micro-Touch NitraFree latex free examination gloves are suitable for use by people with sensitive skin conditions including: latex allergy, contact dermatitis or chemical allergies and sensitivities.
Ansell donates $1 from each carton of Micro-Touch NitraFree sold, to the National Breast Cancer Foundation to help fund breast cancer research.
Areas of Use
- General wards
- Chemotherapy drugs administration areas
- Scope cleaning
- Emergency departments
- Sterilising departments
- Latex- free examination gloves, suitable for use by latex-allergy sufferers
- Powder-free gloves to eliminate powder related complications
- Chemical accelerator-free for minimising the risk of latex allergy Type IV or allergic contact dermatitis
- Textured fingers for excellent grip in wet and dry conditions
- Synthetic gloves made from a soft, nitrile formulation for increased comfort levels
- High resistance to punctures and tearing
- Good chemotherapy drug resistance (FDA approved*)
- Excellent resistance to a broad range of commonly used chemicals including chemotherapy drugs
- Ambidextrous design with beaded cuff for ease of donning
- Pink colour for easy identification as a synthetic glove
- Layer pack for easier dispensing and reduction of waste
- 3 year shelf-life
- Available in four sizes: S- XL
- 240mm cuff length**
US FDA approved for handling chemotherapy drugs. Gloves used for protection against chemotherapy drugs must be selected specifically for the type of chemicals used. Review material safety data sheets for the chemicals being used to determine the required level of protection. Not recommended for use with Thio-tepa or Carmustine.
If extra length protection is required, please refer to Micro-Touch® NitraTex® EP .