Micro-Touch NitraTex are available in two cuff lengths, 240mm and 280mm, to offer extra protection of the wrist area.
Micro-Touch NitraTex are powder free and latex free nitrile examination gloves and are suitable for those suffering from a latex allergy.
Areas of Use
- General wards
- Scope cleaning (sleeve extenders available in polyethylene, vinyl or neoprene)
- Sterilising departments
- Good chemotherapy drug resistance (FDA approved*)
- Improved softer, nitrile formulation for comfort and fit
- Powder free and latex free examination gloves
- Mild textured finish on fingers and palm for excellent grip
- High tear resistance
- Excellent resistance to a broad range of commonly used chemicals
- Silicone-free, ensures no delamination to contaminate test results
- Thiurams-free to reduce risk of contact dermatitis
- Ambidextrous gloves
- Layer pack for easier dispensing and reduction of waste
- Blue coloured nitrile glove for easy identification as a synthetic glove
- Three year shelf-life.
- 240mm cuff length
US FDA approved for handling chemotherapy drugs. Gloves used for protection against chemotherapy drugs must be selected specifically for the type of chemicals used. Review material safety data sheets for the chemicals being used to determine the required level of protection.
If extra length protection is required, please refer to Micro-Touch® NitraTex® EP .