The Phoenix Alternating System provides the supine patient alternating pressure release therapy for up to twenty four hours. The cell layout focuses therapy under bony prominences most at risk from pressure areas during extended procedures.
The support system uses a battery powered motor and is controlled by the Anaesthetist via a hand controller. The patient is supported by firm foam sides and visco elastic foam under low risk body zones.
The latest Lithium Polymer battery technology provides the option of independent continuous power during procedures for up to three days with the optional battery pack system.
In addition to models for the operating table, versions of the Phoenix system can also be used for ambulance and patient transfer trolleys providing active care during ramping and intra hospital ward transport.
Phoenix systems are also being used by the Royal Flying Doctor Service for their long haul flights.
- Visco foam under low risk zones
- Dartex fully welded two way stretch top cover
- Tough fully welded non-slip base with velcro for secure attachment to the operating table
- Alternating cell sections under high risk
zones, shoulders, sacrum and heels
- Patented Hyperstretch coverlet for insulation and enhanced therapy
- Supportive side bolster foam
- Motor with multiple hanging options around the table.
- Your choice of curly cord or battery pack system
- Hand Controller for remote operation
Control Unit Specifications
- Mode of Operation: Non-Continuous
- Power Rating via Charger: 100-240V 50Hz 12VA
- Control Interface: Hand Controller
- Auto Startup to Static Mode: Yes
- Self Diagnostics:Yes
- Audible/Visual alarms: Yes
- Mute Function: Yes
- Infection Control Cover: Yes
- Operating time on Static Mode: Approx. 40 hours*
- Operating time on Dynamic Mode: Approx. 24 hours*
- Recharge time from discharge: 4 hours*
- CE Certification and C-Tick Listed N27882
- Dimensions: W 19 x H 9.5 x D 5.5cm
- Weight: 1.5kg
Mattress - Standard or Lithotomy Version
- Length Standard: 1900mm
- Length Lithotomy: 1230mm
- Width Standard: 500mm
- Width Wide: 650mm
- Height: 75mm
- Alternating Cell Type: Single Chamber
- Overall Cells Count: 16 cells in three sections
- Cell Material: Nylon laminated TPU
- Top Cover: Dartex 2 way stretch - welded
- Base: Nylon TPU and PVC
- Cell Cycle :1 in 2
- Alternating Modes: 10 or 15 minutes selectable
- Infection Control: Welded Top Cover and Waterfalls
- Base Attachment: Reinforced PU Contact Antislip
- Dimensions: L 190 x W 50/65 x H 1cm
- Attachment: Waterfall Base Zip
- Cover Material: High Performance Micromesh
- Foam: Dunlop Marathon Hypersoft HS18-35 with Ultrafresh
For more information or a quote on the The Phoenix active support system please call or email for a direct reply.