Foamies™ protective eyewear features and benefits:
- Comfortable lightweight PET wrap around disposable lens seal between nose and eyes and moulds snugly across the cheeks.
- Will not slip backward when the patient tilts their head back during procedures and protects the patient against splatters, dust, overspill and grit. The foam earloops will not dig in or slip and slide.
- Prevents eyelash irritation: Many patients cannot stand close fitting protective glasses as their eyelashes become irritated. Foamies™ have a 12mm foam periphery which keeps the lens clear from them.
- Prevents pressure marks across the nose or temple: Traditional protective glasses can be particularly hard on the patient’s nose and leave unsightly marks. That problem is gone forever because of Foamies™ soft foam frame.
- Prevent eyewear dislocation: Dentists like to get on with the job, and it is easy to be concentrating so intently that they do not realise that the eyewear has become skewed, or raised up, or that they are applying pressure to the frame. This often happens when the patient needs to move their face to the side. Foamies always stay in place and cannot be dislodged by movement or by accidental pressure.
- Available in three sizes, children (small), women (medium), men (large).
- Available in tinted and clear