Over 20 years of experience in designing PSG and EEG amplifiers, including the highly successful E-Series, has culminated in Grael- Compumedics' most technologically advanced amplifier yet, and the worlds's first High Definition PSG amplifier.
High Definition PSG/EEG
- Full PSG/ EEG in high definition
- 24-bit amplifier - a new standard for PSG
- DC-coupled inputs
- Differential ECG and EMG provide unparalleled signal quality
- Respiratory impedance plethysmography
- Exceptional noise and artifact rejection
- Exceed all AASM Digital Specifications.
One-box, One Cable Amplifier
- All connections are integrated
- A single IP connection to the Grael provides both power and data transmission
- Built-in light sensor
- Sleep optimised Oximeter
- Integrated RIP technology
- New high-sensitive snore microphone.
- Calibration-free position sensor.
- One-touch quick disconnect
- Lanyard for easy carrying when disconnected
- Light-up touch-proof connectors allows convenient bedside impedance checking
- Touch-proof connectors are ideally spaced for easy access
- Labelled to current AASM guidelines.
- Grael cradle can be desk , cart or wall mounted to suit any environment