Ambulatory EEG recording are undoubtedly the best way to:
- Determine the presence of pseudo seizures.
- Determine the presence of Absence seizures
- Aid in titrating anticonvulsants
- Diagnose more patients in your practice at the lowest cost
Ambulatory EEG has been an underutilized diagnostic tool because:
- High cost of equipment
- Poor quality of recordings.
- Available products have a limited number of channels
Safiro offers the following advantages, many never before available for AEEG recordings:
- Extended multi-day studies of EEG can be stored to removable compact flash card (Length of recording is affected by number of channels and sample rates and battery type)
- View EEG via Infrared Link prior to patient leaving the laboratory