Features & Benefits:
- Clean: The basic plate is made from stainless steel and therefore resistant to aggressive
acids and lye
- Quiet: The integrated noise dampers reduce the noise caused by the suction air to a minimum when the polishing unit is connected to any of the Zubler® suction systems, even with very strong suction power.
- Ergonomic: The working tub which gives very good protection to the working area, offers enough room to move comfortably
What is important for a good polishing unit?
- Complete collection of all dusts
- Movable protection shield made of safety glass
- Optimum lighting by compact fluorescent strip bulbs
- Removable dirt tray, easy to clean and made of a soft materialthat will protect any falling
- Intake openings offering a lownoise design, with acoustic damping of air flow and motor suspension.
The ergonomic concept of the P1000 matching with the practice
The P1000 is prepared for connection to the central suction system or a powerful external suction unit. This way, a sufficient and permanent suction efficiency is possible, even when large amounts of dust and wet pumice are involved.
It was deliberately renounced on integrating a suction system into the polishing unit.
Thus, the repeated exchange of sticky filter bags is omitted, as well as the space that would have been required for the installation of a suction system. By this the complete polishing unit is smaller and can be installed even in narrow working places.
The maintenance-free short-circuited rotor offers a quiet running motor and longevity with two different speed selections.
Dimension: Width x Height x Depth: 630 x 460 x 490mm
Power input: 550W
Speed: 1400 / 2800rpm
Noise level: 55dB(A)