MESTRA is pleased to introduce the Koala Vacuum Mixer, a machine designed lo fulfill most stringent beating requirements in dental field that combines simplicity, ergonomics and top features.
Koala Vacuum Mixer easily allows beating plaster, alginate, silicones and similar materials. It can be placed on any wail thus taking up little space. If needed, it can also be placed on a base specially designed for it.
Outer body is made in moulded composite thus conferring the Koala Vacuum Mixer its own identity in a modern and attractive line.
A double diaphragm pump with non-return valve is used in order to get 95 per cent vacuum level and keep it for several hours even in case of electrical supply breaking. This prevents the bowl from falling even if the pump is not running, thus avoiding accidents.
Koala Mixer has as attachment a robust base (Rel. UBD521) that changes it into 3 table models. It has holes at 3 different heights so the Koala can be placed at the height that best suits the user.
All functions 01 the Koala Vacuum Mixer are ruled by a control with microprocessor.
- 4 digits display with alpha-numeric functions.
- Software of Vacuum Circuit Unloading Electro valve Control.
- Starting self-checking.
- Acoustic signal for end of cycle.
- Motor kickback every 10 seconds Memorization of the last parameters run.
- Software Detection and Of possible external problems
A wide range of functions is not incompatible with an easy use. A wide range of functions is not incompatible with an easy use. Koala Mixer Control Panel has an intuitive character, so it is easy to get used to it in very few time.
Machine Operation Mode of three possibilities:
- only vacuum
- vacuum mixing
- only mixing
Koala Mixer Control Panel has an intuitive character, so it is easy to get used to it in very few time.
Koala Mixer Control Panel features:
- Machine Operation Mode of three possibilities: only vacuum, vacuum mixing; only mixing.
- Selection and visualization of time on a 4 digits Display. When a cycle is running, time is watched in countdown mode.
- Programmes of up to 3 steps can be run with different timing for each of them.
- Possible intermediate stops.
- Vacuum can he continuously surveyed on the vacuum gauge. Unloading of Vacuum system through electro valve.
- Starting up 01 machine with just one stroke