- Client: Sydney Adventist Hospital
- Location: Wahroonga, NSW
- Interior Design: Katherine Barnes IDscape
- Total Cost: $3,000,000
- Time to Complete: 14 weeks
- Total Floor Area: 2000 sq mts
Project: Conversion of the old laundry building into training, education and commercial offices with a large indoor/outdoor breakout area.
Specialist Fit out Requirements:
- Operable walls
- Glass Partitions
- Wall Graphics
- Customised Joinery
- Storage Solutions
- CBD Projects was the managing contractor with a strong focus on change management.
Works included installation of complete new Air Conditioning System for the building. All internal works done from a base shell..