We can’t give you wings, but we can help your career soar. Our nine-year partnership with ESSA means our products are developed to meet the changing needs of the Australian exercise and sports science profession.
With Guild, you are covered for full scope of practice, that’s everything you’re trained to do as an exercise scientist, physiologist or sports scientist, and as advised by Exercise and Sports Science Australia (ESSA).
If you are forced to defend your professional reputation, you'll want the best support behind you – and that’s where we come in.
You’ll even enjoy the convenience of having it all in one policy:
Run-off cover which protects you when you’ve ceased practising permanently
Cover for legal costs and expenses associated with complaints to your registration body, disciplinary proceedings or a coronial inquiry
Since being established in 1963 by the Pharmacy Guild of Australia, the pharmacist’s ethic of honesty, integrity and professional excellence is what has continued to drive Guild’s success. These principles mean we take the time to ask the important questions. We seek to understand what you want, what you need, what you value.
We’ve got all the vitals covered:
- we’re an Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA) regulated insurer
- we have an A.M. Best rating of A-stable outlook
- we work with over 130 associations
- we insure over 80,000 customers across Australia
- we are 100% Australian owned
- all claims decisions are made by the Guild Group
- 9 out of 10 customers are likely to recommend us*
- Guild Insurance awarded as Australian & New Zealand’s 31st most innovative company