When things don’t sound quite right, you need an experienced insurer who knows how to make sense of any situation.
Our 13 years’ of experience protecting Australian speech pathologists has helped to inform the development of insurance products that keep pace with the changing needs of the Australian speech pathology profession.
With Guild you’ll be covered for everything as advised by Speech Pathology Australia.
You’ll even enjoy the convenience of having it all in one policy:
Run-off cover which protects you when you’ve ceased practising permanently
Cover for legal costs and expenses associated with complaints to your registration body, disciplinary proceedings or a coronial inquiry
Liability cover if you lose important documents, such as patient records
Since being established in 1963 by the Pharmacy Guild of Australia, the pharmacist’s ethic of honesty, integrity and professional excellence is what has continued to drive Guild’s success. These principles mean we take the time to ask the important questions. We seek to understand what you want, what you need, what you value.
We’ve got all the vitals covered:
- we’re an Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA) regulated insurer
- we have an A.M. Best rating of A-stable outlook
- we work with over 130 associations
- we insure over 80,000 customers across Australia
- we are 100% Australian owned
- all claims decisions are made by the Guild Group
- 9 out of 10 customers are likely to recommend us*
- Guild Insurance awarded as Australian & New Zealand’s 31st most innovative company