Guild Insurance offers a range of insurance packages that cater to the unique needs of your optometry business, no matter the size of your practice. Our vision is to provide with the protection you need to help your business, covering everything from damage and theft to tax audit cover.
With Guild, you’ll have comprehensive cover for anything you need to keep your business and livelihood running smoothly.
Actually, not running smoothly – thriving. You’ll be thriving.
And if you want to cover your reputation as well, we can include that with your Business Insurance in one convenient policy:
Reinstatement Plus cover so whether you suffer a partial or a total loss, this cover provides a safety net on top of the amount you’re insured for
Full accidental damage cover for your business property
Cover for loss of income due to an interruption in your business trading, including power outages
Cover if your machinery or electronic equipment breaks down
Commercial motor vehicle cover gives you the option of insuring your business vehicles in the one policy
Since being established in 1963 by the Pharmacy Guild of Australia, the pharmacist’s ethic of honesty, integrity and professional excellence is what has continued to drive Guild’s success. These principles mean we take the time to ask the important questions. We seek to understand what you want, what you need, what you value.
We’ve got all the vitals covered:
- we’re an Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA) regulated insurer
- we have an A.M. Best rating of A-stable outlook
- we work with over 130 associations
- we insure over 80,000 customers across Australia
- we are 100% Australian owned
- all claims decisions are made by the Guild Group
- 9 out of 10 customers are likely to recommend us*
- Guild Insurance awarded as Australian & New Zealand’s 31st most innovative company