When things don’t sound quite right, you need an experienced insurer who knows how to make sense of any situation.
Our 13 years’ of experience protecting Australian speech pathologists has helped to inform the development of insurance products that keep pace with the changing needs of the Australian speech pathology profession.
With Guild, your comprehensive cover will help keep every aspect of your business and livelihood safe and sound.
If you’re a mobile business, or have a business location with employees, we have developed a range of insurance packages to cover your business and ensure you get the right support.
Reinstatement Plus cover so whether you suffer a partial or a total loss, this cover provides a safety net on top of the amount you’re insured for
Full accidental damage cover for your business property
Cover for loss of income due to an interruption in your business trading, including power outages
Tax audit cover helps with professional fees you incur in the case of an audit
Commercial motor vehicle cover gives you the option of insuring your business vehicles in the one policy
Since being established in 1963 by the Pharmacy Guild of Australia, the pharmacist’s ethic of honesty, integrity and professional excellence is what has continued to drive Guild’s success. These principles mean we take the time to ask the important questions. We seek to understand what you want, what you need, what you value.
We’ve got all the vitals covered:
- we’re an Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA) regulated insurer
- we have an A.M. Best rating of A-stable outlook
- we work with over 130 associations
- we insure over 80,000 customers across Australia
- we are 100% Australian owned
- all claims decisions are made by the Guild Group
- 9 out of 10 customers are likely to recommend us*
- Guild Insurance awarded as Australian & New Zealand’s 31st most innovative company