No matter what it was that drew you to dentistry, what it is that keeps you practising, or where you want it to take you in the future, it’s what makes you different that drives us to be.
On any given day, you can never be sure who, or what, is going to walk into your practice. From a scale and clean or simple filling to a broken tooth or Temporomandibular joint problem – or worse, every dentist faces a range of different challenges every day.
Your premium is calculated based on your own unique risk profile, that considers your individual claims history and clinical experience.
When you’re insured with Guild, you’ll be covered for everything permitted by the Dental Board.
You’ll even enjoy the convenience of having it all in one policy:
Run-off cover which protects you when you’ve ceased practising permanently
Cover for legal costs and expenses associated with complaints to your registration body, disciplinary proceedings, Medicare audits or a coronial inquiry
Cover for when you are held responsible for the professional service or advice provided by others on your behalf
Cover for cost of hiring a public relations consultant to restore your professional reputation if there has been negative publicity from a civil liability claim
Since being established in 1963 by the Pharmacy Guild of Australia, the pharmacist’s ethic of honesty, integrity and professional excellence is what has continued to drive Guild’s success. These principles mean we take the time to ask the important questions. We seek to understand what you want, what you need, what you value.
We’ve got all the vitals covered:
- we’re an Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA) regulated insurer
- we have an A.M. Best rating of A-stable outlook
- we work with over 130 associations
- we insure over 80,000 customers across Australia
- we are 100% Australian owned
- all claims decisions are made by the Guild Group
- 9 out of 10 customers are likely to recommend us*
- Guild Insurance awarded as Australian & New Zealand’s 31st most innovative company