You work hard every day. We work hard to make sure you can keep doing it. That’s why we tailor your Guild Business Insurance policy to suit your risks as an occupational therapist, providing cover for what matters most to your profession.
And since Guild has been protecting occupational therapists for more than eight years, we know what to look for.
Our in-depth knowledge of the occupational therapy profession will ensure that we’re here for you, covering you financially when the unexpected occurs.
With Guild, you’ll have comprehensive cover to help keep your business and livelihood running smoothly.
Actually, not running smoothly – thriving. You’ll be thriving.
And if you want to cover your reputation as well, we can include that with your Business Insurance in one convenient policy:
Reinstatement Plus cover so whether you suffer a partial or a total loss, this cover provides a safety net on top of the amount you’re insured for
Full accidental damage cover for your business property
Cover for loss of income due to an interruption in your business trading, including power outages
Tax audit cover helps with professional fees you incur in the case of an audit
Commercial motor vehicle cover gives you the option of insuring your business vehicles in the one policy
Since being established in 1963 by the Pharmacy Guild of Australia, the pharmacist’s ethic of honesty, integrity and professional excellence is what has continued to drive Guild’s success. These principles mean we take the time to ask the important questions. We seek to understand what you want, what you need, what you value.
We’ve got all the vitals covered:
- we’re an Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA) regulated insurer
- we have an A.M. Best rating of A-stable outlook
- we work with over 130 associations
- we insure over 80,000 customers across Australia
- we are 100% Australian owned
- all claims decisions are made by the Guild Group
- 9 out of 10 customers are likely to recommend us*
- Guild Insurance awarded as Australian & New Zealand’s 31st most innovative company