You work hard for your business. We work hard to protect it. And since Guild has been protecting Australian medical businesses for more than 50 years, we know what to look for and what matters to you most.
Claims made easy
It’s why you’re insured after all, so we’ve made the claims process quick and easy for you.
Peace of mind
Your policy gives you access to one of Australia’s leading professional indemnity legal defence teams, Meridian Lawyers.
Accidental damage cover for your business property
Cover for loss of income due to an interruption in your business trading, including power outages
Cover if your machinery or electronic equipment breaks down
Covers directors and officers of wrongful acts in managing your facility
Personal accident cover for any volunteers who are injured while working at your facility
Pay by the month at no extra cost
24/7 claims support.
Guild is the principal partner of the Aged Care Association Australia (ACAA). We work closely with partner associations to tailor insurance your unique needs.
For a free quote just submit the 'Enquire Now' form or call us.
Since being established in 1963 by the Pharmacy Guild of Australia, the pharmacist’s ethic of honesty, integrity and professional excellence is what has continued to drive Guild’s success. These principles mean we take the time to ask the important questions. We seek to understand what you want, what you need, what you value.
We’ve got all the vitals covered:
- we’re an Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA) regulated insurer
- we have an A.M. Best rating of A-stable outlook
- we work with over 130 associations
- we insure over 80,000 customers across Australia
- we are 100% Australian owned
- all claims decisions are made by the Guild Group
- 9 out of 10 customers are likely to recommend us*
- Guild Insurance awarded as Australian & New Zealand’s 31st most innovative company