Your business is more than just muscles and joints; it’s your livelihood. With years of experience insuring physiotherapists, we know what your greatest risks are.
Through our extensive experience providing insurance cover specific to physiotherapists, we make sure you’ve got the right cover before you need it.
Worrying about the risks your business is exposed to is the last thing you need. When you’re insured with Guild, you’ll get peace-of-mind knowing our comprehensive insurance is helping to protect your business, so you can get on doing what you do best.
With Guild, you’ll have comprehensive cover to keep your business and livelihood running smoothly.
Actually, not running smoothly – thriving. You’ll be thriving.
And if you want to cover your reputation as well, we can include that with your Business Insurance in one convenient policy:
Full accidental damage cover for your business property
Cover for loss of income due to an interruption in your business trading, including power outages
Tax audit cover helps with professional fees you incur in the case of an audit
Commercial motor vehicle cover gives you the option of insuring your business vehicles in the one policy
Reinstatement Plus cover (optional) so if you suffer a total loss, this cover provides a safety net on top of the amount you’re insured for
Since being established in 1963 by the Pharmacy Guild of Australia, the pharmacist’s ethic of honesty, integrity and professional excellence is what has continued to drive Guild’s success. These principles mean we take the time to ask the important questions. We seek to understand what you want, what you need, what you value.
We’ve got all the vitals covered:
- we’re an Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA) regulated insurer
- we have an A.M. Best rating of A-stable outlook
- we work with over 130 associations
- we insure over 80,000 customers across Australia
- we are 100% Australian owned
- all claims decisions are made by the Guild Group
- 9 out of 10 customers are likely to recommend us*
- Guild Insurance awarded as Australian & New Zealand’s 31st most innovative company